NEW Soccer Shoe Sale
The Highline Soccer Association is excited to announce an amazing opportunity to purchase brand new soccer shoes and cleats for under $20.00 a pair!
Over 2,000 pairs of brand NEW soccer shoes and cleats by Nike, Diadora, and Puma available for sale!
-Over 1,600 pairs in Youth Sizes
-Over 500 pairs in Adult Men's Sizes
-Over 150 pairs in Women's Sizes
Two (2) Days ONLY!
Saturday, July 26th 10:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Sunday, July 27th 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Angle Lake Family Resource Center
4040 S 188th St Suite 100, SeaTac
Spectacular Sales Prices
-Prices will range from as little as $10 to $20 per pair!
-We will also have soccer socks available for just $2 a pair
Cash and Credit Cards will be accepted
All sales are FINAL at the time of purchase
Registration for the 2014 Fall Soccer Season is open NOW!
Player registration must be completed online by the player's parent or legal guardian. To register visit our website at www.highlinesoccerclub.com and click on the Registration link in the left hand navigation and Register Now to begin the process. Your prompt registration eases the burden on our volunteer team in preparing for fall season.
If your coach is not returning this fall but your player wants to continue playing with us, please register
them as soon as possible. Our Age Group Directors will do their best to find a great new team for your player.
Team assignments will be completed as quickly as possible AFTER the open registration period ends - your patience during this process is greatly appreciated!
- Registration for our U8-U11 association players closes July 15th. After this date, players will be placed in the general pool and assigned to a team on a space-available basis.
- Registration for U12-U18 District 3 players will also close July 15th.
- U-7 Minis will be allowed to register up to August 15th - or until all roster spots in our program are filled.
- If you plan to participate with us this fall we urge you to register early!
- Players should register for their league age group (an age chart is included at the bottom of our home page). PLEASE DO NOT ALTER YOUR PLAYER'S DATE OF BIRTH. If your player would like to participate on a team above his/her league age group, register with the correct league age, select the box on the registration form requesting to play up, and list the team/coach you are requesting to play with -- we will review the request and move the player up administratively.
- Please use your player's full legal name as it appears on their birth certificate and observe capitalization when registering.
Welcome to Highline Soccer Club!
This is the home of merged clubs West Highline, Des Moines Midway, and SeaTac Soccer Clubs! We are proud to serve our local communities of Des Moines, Normandy Park, Burien, SeaTac and the surrounding communities. We are a non-profit community organization, a part of the Highline Soccer Association, providing Recreational Soccer for the youth in our communities.
Interested in helping with community youth soccer in our area? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minis - Under 7 (birth dates Aug 1, 2007 through July 31, 2009)
U8 - Under 8 (birth dates Aug 1, 2006 through July 31, 2007)
U9 - Under 9 (birth dates Aug 1, 2005 through July 31, 2006)
U10 - Under 10 (birth dates Aug 1, 2004 through July 31, 2005)
U11 - Under 11 (birth dates Aug 1, 2003 through July 31, 2004)
U12 - Under 12 (birth dates Aug 1, 2002 through July 31, 2003)
U13 - Under 13 (birth dates Aug 1, 2001 through July 31, 2002)
U14- Under 14 (birth dates Aug 1, 2000 through July 31, 2001)
U15 - Under 15 (birth dates Aug 1, 1999 through July 31, 2000)
U16 - Under16 (birth dates Aug 1, 1998 through July 31, 1999)
U17- Under 17 (birth dates Aug 1, 1997 through July 31, 1998)
U18 - Under 18 (birth dates Aug 1, 1996 through July 31, 1997)
* If you wish to have your son/daughter "play up", please register him/her on age, then make a request to "play up" by contacting email@example.com or by adding the request to the notes section during registration.