Upcoming Entry Level Clinic:
Saturday, October 4th
3pm - 10pm
Starfire Sports in Tukwila
14800 Starfire Way
Tukwila, WA 98188
Must sign up for October 4th clinic no later than Wednesday, October 1st. Students must complete on-line classes before attending the classes above. Register for clinics at https://www.wareferees.org/AvailableClinics.aspx
Encourage your friends & family to become a referee.
Check the Referee Info page for more information.
Registration for the 2014 Fall Soccer Season is open for limited age groups
Player registration must be completed online by the player's parent or legal guardian. To register visit our website at www.highlinesoccerclub.com and click on the Registration link in the left hand navigation and Register Now to begin the process. Your prompt registration increases the chances of being placed on a team.
If your coach is not returning this fall but your player wants to continue playing with us, please register
them as soon as possible. Our Age Group Directors will do their best to find a great new team for your player.
Team assignments will be completed as quickly as possible AFTER the open registration period (ends July 25th) - your patience during this process is greatly appreciated!
- Registration for our U8-U11 association players closes July 25th. After this date, players will be placed in the general pool and assigned to a team on a space-available basis.
- Registration for U12-U18 District 3 players will also close July 25th.
- U-7 Minis will be allowed to register up to August 15th - or until all roster spots in our program are filled.
- Players should register for their league age group (an age chart is included at the bottom of our home page). PLEASE DO NOT ALTER YOUR PLAYER'S DATE OF BIRTH. If your player would like to participate on a team above his/her league age group, register with the correct league age, select the box on the registration form requesting to play up, and list the team/coach you are requesting to play with -- we will review the request and move the player up administratively.
- Please use your player's full legal name as it appears on their birth certificate and observe capitalization when registering.
Welcome to Highline Soccer Club!
This is the home of merged clubs West Highline, Des Moines Midway, and SeaTac Soccer Clubs! We are proud to serve our local communities of Des Moines, Normandy Park, Burien, SeaTac and the surrounding communities. We are a non-profit community organization, a part of the Highline Soccer Association, providing Recreational Soccer for the youth in our communities.
Interested in helping with community youth soccer in our area? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Minis - Under 7 (birth dates Aug 1, 2007 through July 31, 2009)
U8 - Under 8 (birth dates Aug 1, 2006 through July 31, 2007)
U9 - Under 9 (birth dates Aug 1, 2005 through July 31, 2006)
U10 - Under 10 (birth dates Aug 1, 2004 through July 31, 2005)
U11 - Under 11 (birth dates Aug 1, 2003 through July 31, 2004)
U12 - Under 12 (birth dates Aug 1, 2002 through July 31, 2003)
U13 - Under 13 (birth dates Aug 1, 2001 through July 31, 2002)
U14- Under 14 (birth dates Aug 1, 2000 through July 31, 2001)
U15 - Under 15 (birth dates Aug 1, 1999 through July 31, 2000)
U16 - Under16 (birth dates Aug 1, 1998 through July 31, 1999)
U17- Under 17 (birth dates Aug 1, 1997 through July 31, 1998)
U18 - Under 18 (birth dates Aug 1, 1996 through July 31, 1997)
* If you wish to have your son/daughter "play up", please register him/her on age, then make a request to "play up" by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by adding the request to the notes section during registration.